In silkshari.com we believe to maintain persistency of our customer satisfaction, as that we consider that as our key specification for our business excellence. We work round the clock to stand behind for providing you with your desired products.
Out of all…After getting the Shari if it doesn’t matches up your expectation then you can return it to us by paying the shipping charges. Hereafter we will return the cost of the shari to you within a designated period of time. But for that we do follow some guidelines whose complete details are mentioned below.
Moreover including if you encounter any lack of area or any queries about us please do write to us at email@example.com. As through this way of communication we can send answers to your every questionnaire about us. There by, we request you to give a look at the terms and conditions we have for our return policy
DETAILED COLOR DESCRPTION
The specifications of the stuffs (for instance weight, colour, hand-work details, size, etc.) quoted with the product displays are only estimated values.
While every effort is made to appropriately to reproduce colors, there may be minor variations occur in the colour of the actual product because of the nature of fabric dyes, weather at the time of dyeing and differences in the display output due to lighting, digital photography, colour settings and capabilities of different devices you are using to browse our site. It’s always requested to order the shari’s keeping in mind that is there is always a possibility of variation in colour as seen on a computer screen against the actual colour of the attires received. SILK SHARI solely believes that all the customers who order online must be alert that colors seen on a monitor will be slightly different as compared to the actual outfits or accessories ordered. It is practically impossible on our behalf to replicate the same colors on an outfit as seen on your monitor. A variation in the shade selected by you is considered as a normal practice as these garments have a tendency to reflect different shades of a colour in different light and weather, type of camera used for photography or type and settings on the computer monitor. We wish to clarify and establish that every customer who orders any outfit from silkshari.com must be aware of this common problem. While ordering on the Internet, we there by accordingly request that customers should be extra careful and always remember the following
1. Red, maroon and orange are most liable to look a different shade than any other colors. For example, if you photograph or scan a red garment from a digital camera most of the time it will show either as maroon or orange on the computer monitor and vice versa. After reaching in the emerging world of upgraded technologies, there is still no foolproof solution available at the moment to this problem.
2. Sometimes green and blue shades also overlap. The same is the case with off-white, white and cream colors.
3. Sea Green color sometimes looks Aqua blue and vice-versa.
4. Some fabrics like raw silk, khadi silk, cotton silk, brocade, and cotton from the south all have a textured effect where we can see the weaving pattern & threads visible in different directions. This is an inherent characteristic of these fabrics and proof of its legitimacy. These are not defects. This raw finish is symbol of beauty and seduction for the fabrics.
5. Handcrafted, hand dyed, hand printed, hand painted, hand embroidered, hand woven handloom products will always have minor variations with the garment as they are not made by machines. The finish of handicrafts cannot be compared with machine-finished products as this raw finish is the beauty of the handicraft items.
Stuffs Received in Damaged condition/ Manufacturing Issue/ Incorrect item
Item Received in Damaged Condition / Manufacturing issue or incorrect item i.e. If you have received a damaged item or if the item you received was not the item you ordered or if it was misinterpreted on our site, please contact us by email us at firstname.lastname@example.org within 24 hours of your receipt of the product. It is quiet essential that you save all packing materials as well as the item itself without any fail. When you email us, we'll give you instructions on how to move ahead. In the case of authentic complaints - We will send you a replacement item by express shipping at the earliest without charging any extra cost to you.
- If the original ordered item is no longer available then we will request you to choose an alternate option and express ship the same to you with no extra shipping cost to be bearded by you. We will communicate with you about your wishes to get assured that you are happy with the exchange. - If you do not want any alternate item then we will refund you in full or give you a gift card with no deduction further.
Or we will do any amiable resolution as mutually agreed with you. Here Are Some Important & Helpful Guidelines on Returns,
Always email us first if you have a problem on our website. Be alert to report your problem within 24 hours of receiving the item in question.
It's very important that you DO NOT send the item get reverted until you get our confirmation to do so. Send the stuffs back only after contacting us only. Please note that no credit or replacement shall be given on such items.
- If there is any problem associated with your order or package, makes sure that you report about it is done on an earlier basis. Try to be very specific as possible when describing the problem, as all returned items are examined for defects / variations.
- Always return your items using registered airmail/ courier as advised in our return authorization mail by us.
- Any shipping costs of sending back to India above what the customer paid for shipping charges while receiving them from India are the responsibility of the customer only.
- We request you to return your order within 7 -10 working days of confirmation from our end, with original packing & in original condition (please do not send worn, washed, used or altered items). Please be confirmed that you have included a copy of the invoice that you originally received.
- We will verify the garment you return, figure out what went wrong, and take immediate steps to avoid such problems from recurring in the future.
- As safe and correct delivery to you is our liability, in the same way sending back the concerned item safely to us is only your responsibility. If something happens in transit and the package doesn't get delivered to us, then we can’t assist you at all. So please make sure that you send the package through suggested postal/ airmail/ courier service in our return authorization mail only and forward the details to us and keep the airway bill or postal receipt till it gets delivered to us.
- Please mark the items as defective returns and not for sale on the shipping label and declare a low nominal value.
Refunds, if any, follow return path for payments. Refunds against payments made by you via credit/ debit cards, are reflected in your monthly credit/ debit card statements. Similarly, refund against payments made by bank transfers will be reflected in your bank statements accordingly. All credits to be posted to a customer's credit card account take about 3 to 5 business days to get processed likewise. The corresponding bank of the customers may take about 2 business days to actually post these to the customer's accounts from the date we process the credits. Customers can check these credits in their next monthly statement.
Stay Cautious while Receiving Parcel from Courier
If the outer packing is damaged or got tampered, then do verify the items quality and quantity against the invoice before accepting the package from the respective courier agency. In case of any divergence taking place, either refuse to accept delivery or accept delivery only after putting an exact remark on the proof of delivery. Also lodge a formal complaint with the local courier agency office so that we may resolve the issue out with them subsequently.
We always keep eye that our customers owe a wonderful and wrangle free shopping experience, keeping in mind the nature of saris/ blouses/ garments, is immensely appreciated by our each and every customers.
Hereby, your statutory rights are not affected.